Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – Cloud Apps
- We are looking for a Cloud Application Software Engineer who will own the design and implementation of cloud applications for NULL.
- Develop and support scalable and reliable cloud applications from top to bottom
- Participate in and driving architectural and technology decisions
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and changes into customer environments
- Deploys new applications, instances, and/or systems within Windows Server-centric environments based on approved procedures and/or designs
- Defines, documents, and delivers techniques and services for the on-going delivery of cloud solutions and
to fortify application and software implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in Cloud Services.
- Experience maintaining a cloud-based environment using tools like AWS IoT, Google Cloud, etc.
- Well versed in communication protocols/networks such as Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi, DHCP Client/Server, TCP/IP. Ability to develop/debug at the stack and hardware driver level.
- Expertise in relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as: Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python.
- Proficiency in designing, developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.