Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – Cloud
- In this role, you will learn to build the infrastructure for everything from on-device data collection and publishing to backend storage and APIs in the clo
- Apply knowledge of modern software frameworks, cloud, big data, IOT platforms to architect and build cutting edge software products for beams as a service solutions.
- Work with software leads on various teams to understand their integration requirements.
- This is a true next-generation, industrial-grade cloud platform – reliable, scalable, and extensible.
- Measure, tweak and tune network interfaces to ensure they are robust and operate with low latency.
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best techniques and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in Cloud Services.
- Experience maintaining a cloud-based environment using tools like AWS IoT, Google Cloud, etc.
- Well versed in communication protocols/networks such as Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi, DHCP Client/Server, TCP/IP. Ability to develop/debug at the stack and hardware driver level.
- Expertise in relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as: Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python
- Proficiency in designing, developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.