Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – Data
- The Data Engineer is responsible for building systems and infrastructures that collect and process data according to Services needs and business goals.
- Develop processes to efficiently load the transform data into a data management system.
- Engage with and build relationships with internal customers and external suppliers to ensure that data is made available and exposed to support business requirements
- Critically interpret and evaluate user requests to design data solutions for multiple clients
- Assist with complex data mining and deep analysis of data sets, applications, systems, and protocols
- Develop and deliver oral and written communications on key findings, conclusions, and recommendations to business leaders, external business entities and technical audiences
- Participate in projects, tasks, and activities related to data integration, data cleaning, descriptive analyses, exploratory analyses, predictive modeling, data mining, text analytics, rapid prototyping, and data visualization.
- S/M.S in Computer Science, MIS with relevant 0-1 year of experience.
- Programming experience in Java, R, Python, Hive, Pig, etc
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) including SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong experience of creating and managing all SQL Server database objects (tables, views, indices,
stored procedures, triggers etc
- Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential
- Experience with and understanding of data analysis systems and operations that will improve organization and efficiency.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.