Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – Device Software
- Develop software and device drivers for IOT.
- Demonstrate practical experience designing and writing software for embedded Linux systems.
- Design and develop robust, elegant embedded applications and/or firmware for controlling, operating. and managing complex, distributed real-time autonomous systems in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with the hardware team to optimize code to ensure performance.
- Design advanced software modules that follow modern design patterns.
- Create design documents on software architecture and algorithms.
- Develop and manage modules for quality improvement program for IoT firmware, mobile, and web applications.
- S/M.S in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering with 0-1 year of embedded experience.
- Expertise in C/C++.
- Experience writing Linux device drivers and configuring and modifying the kernel.
- Proficiency with software configuration management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Knowledge of data structures and object-oriented design.
- Experience in GPU accelerated computing.
Critical thinking and complex problem-solving abilities.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.