Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – Hardware
- The intern will work on tasks and projects with our Engineering Team. Assigned tasks add value to our current and future products, as well as our production operations.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Analyze field and manufacturing issues related to FPGA-based designs, find and implement solutions.
- PCB Layout and Design, Interfacing microcontrollers with FPGAs and other digital modules.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team to focus investigation into complex, sometimes elusive issues.
- S/M.S in Electrical Engineering with 1-2 year of FPGA, Microcontroller/Processor, PCB experience.
- Experience in FPGA and system design using programmable logic design and logic verification skills
- Familiarity with a broad range of electronic components and hardware, including FPGAs, memories, logic, signal conditioning, and communication interfaces.
- Strong ability to isolate and debug embedded hardware and software problems.
- Logic verification in simulation at module and chip levels.
- Experience with standard bench test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Hands-on engineering experience with proven ability to work well in a team environment.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.