Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – Security
- Threat modeling and risk assessments supporting NULL applications, infrastructure and products.
- Identify key areas of concern and build a series of practices and software solutions that protect sensitive data and limit risk.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and informati
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team to focus investigation into complex, sometimes elusive
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, MBA or related technical discipline
- 1-2 years of engineering experience in security
- Security engineering experience with at least 2 or more major OSs (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS)
- An understanding of network and web related protocols (such as, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols), web services, cloud architecture and design
- Experience with programming languages (such as, Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.) a plus
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.