Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – Standards & Regulations
- Maintain regulatory standards and protocols to ensure compliance with various international regulations.
- Prepare and submit regulatory notifications and registrations as required by the company’s standards to ensure compliance and timely approval for market release of new and existing product.
- Implement processes to ensure effective documentation control and management of international product
dossiers and compliance files.
- Identify areas of process improvement and assist to propose new solutions designed to increase value and improve performanc
- Responsible for project management relative to new regulations, standards, legislation, surveys, new
products, or other issues involving state regulators.
- Researches and stays abreast of regulations and statutes. Determines impacts of implementation of new regulations and statutes and required notifications, changes, and traini Communicates required changes, and leverages existing workgroups/etc. to facilitate required changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in related discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in Standards and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of working within teams, including with designers, research technicians.
- Experience of effectively working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.