Job Description: IOT Research Engineer – UX
- Be a User Experience Research thought leader by proactively identifying and applying new research methodologies and tracking and communicating customer-centric trends and information regarding consumer behavior, needs, and innovative experiences.
- Work alongside our Product and IT teams to identify and develop new methods for user testing
- Leverage a range of user research methodologies to identify problems and prioritize product improvements.
- Work with the UX and Tech teams to develop concept tests and wire frames that can be used for desktop, mobile, and tablets to better understand our customer journey.
- Interpret business goals and product requirements to guide product design.
- Work cross functionally in the business to develop compelling action plans based on user testing research
- Effectively execute user-centered design activities and research throughout the product development process.
- S/M.S in Computer Science, MIS with relevant 0-1 year of experience.
- An understanding of different UX research methods and experience integrating user-testing into the design process
- Experience using a web analytics tool like Google Analytics to analyze user behavior and justify design decisions
- Analytical – use data, analysis, modeling, and extensive research to develop informed conclusions on a wide variety of topics
- A demonstrated ability to effectively partner with and communicate to designers, product managers,
engineers, analysts, and marketers
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to engineers and non-technical.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.