Job Description: Marketing Manager
- The primary focus of the Marketing Manager position is to manage all aspects of NULL marketing efforts
- Work with company leaders to develop effective education-based market data for the purpose of driving company growth and expansion.
- Execute comprehensive marketing campaigns, including content development, advertisement development, media planning, online direct marketing, loyalty initiatives, inter-office programs, etc.
- Leverage content to develop and execute effective digital marketing materials and campaigns for newsletters, website, blogs, social media, etc.
- Prepare detailed marketing activity reports and present to management on a monthly or ad hoc basis
- Understand and employ as appropriate, advanced search marketing techniques such as contextual ads, geo-targeting, and day-partin
- MBA degree from an accredited university with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in marketi
- Advanced proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a strong marketing background, showing both new business development and trending growth
of existing business.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute measurable marketing strategies and plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including using measurement and analyzing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities effectively; focus on critical few, communicates and aligns conflicting priorities & proposes solutions
- Enthusiasm & energy to stay current on the latest search marketing trends
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.