Effective Date: March 15,2018
www.http://nulliot.com/ is the website of Null LLC.
Our Postal Address: Other way to reach us:
79-11, 41st Ave, Apt#A 603 (619)-430-6462
Elmhurst, NY 11373 Marketing@nulliot.com
Information you provide
We collect personal information that you provide when you visit our website, blog, social media site or app:
- In order to purchase, use or download our NULL FrameGen (IoT) software or web service, you are required to complete the registration from that includes first name, last name, email address, company name and phone number as well as answer to security
- If you decide to use any of our services including FrameGen Product development decision framework, we further ask you the specific information about your product or idea including product specifications,budget, product brand,potential feature of the product/idea you are developing in order to generate a decision framework or other details to help you with your experience with our product and We refer to this information as “Product/Idea Information”.
- If you decide to purchase our products, we may request additional information, including payment information. If you pay using credit card, we will collect financial information such as credit card number, and expiration date.
- When you use our technical support and customer service functions or otherwise contact our support staff, we collect information about the questions or concerns you subm
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, use live chat, enter information on our site or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
Additionally, our server automatically record your computer’s Internet Protocol (‘IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time you spent on those pages, information search on our Site, access date and time, country and other statistics. We use these information to monitor and analyze use of our Site, and the Service and the Site’s technical administration, to increase Site’s functionality and user friendliness, and to better tailor our visitors’ needs. We refer it as “Site Data” and we do not treat Site Data as a personal information or use it in association with other Personal Information.
Use of Your Information
We use and disclosure of the information we received through our web services including the product development information, product technical specifications and features, only to provide the particular user a relevant output. We don’t share the user’s product information with any other user or third party website for commercial use. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We take confidentiality of user’s product information at the highest level.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
Protecting your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the information in the IoT Central account and items in shopping ca
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our beha
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Do Not Track (DNT) signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users https://support.google.com/AdworDspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
Third-party behavioral tracking
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.