Job Description: Product Management
- Work closely with teams to formulate our product details and Go-To-Market Activities.
- Review multiple collaterals and work alongside to identify release & release pipeline documents and artifacts.
- Act as Product Owner for defining and organizing data across the IT Service Management suite. This will require getting up to speed on the product fairly quickly.
- Work closely with a team of product managers to capture and organize customer requirements, feedback and related dat
- Consult with cross functional groups and make the awareness of the product requirements available on time.
- Solve complex prioritization and feature definition related challenges.
- Learn new technologies, evaluate competitors, and create/update business plans accordingly.
- 1-2 years of curriculum in pursuit of S/M.S in Computer Science, MBA or related field.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives.
- Strong strategic analysis skills complimented by sound product intuition
- Ability to make informed product and process recommendations and be comfortable demoing content.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases such as SQL Server, and Oracle and writing SQL queries.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for the latest technologies with a focus on customer needs and the ability to put their ideas in writi
Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to engineers and non-technical.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.