Job Description: Software Engineer-Machine Learning
- Conduct original research in specific Machine Learning areas of interest.
- Work with development mentors and colleagues to both implement and develop from scratch new Machine Learning algorithms and approaches.
- Work with the team members on the projects and provide rigorous mathematical and algorithmic foundations for the methods use
- Deep dive into the data to understand and apply patterns, while maintaining a sense of the big picture.
- You will collaborate with our team to define your research project, investigate techniques and tools, and work towards working prototypes
- Evaluate, revise, and improve Machine Learning systems based on quantitative metrics as well as feedback and suggestions from colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, related discipline.
- 0-1 year of experience in Machine Learning, work in at least 2 Machine Learning Projects.
- Past experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, especially previous Machine Learning projects.
- Familiar with scripting languages and packages such as Python, R, with Pandas, Scikit-learn and CRAN
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and architecture with languages like Java or C++
- Basic understanding or experience with common bug, version control and build systems like JIRA, Jenkins and GIT
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.