Job Description: Community Relations Manager
- Partner with hiring managers of key functions to understand talent requirements and structure an internship and full-time programs to meet our evolving talent needs.
- Establish & manage internship programs and a full-time programs for high-potential individuals to create
a compelling and continuous learning platform.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate results to improve our program’s success.
- Research higher education institutions including campus trends, policies, procedures, event opportunities, campus contacts, etc.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify next generation talent needs required to deliver on business strategies.
- Define and drive recruiting strategies to support these needs, with a key focus on identifying and attracting
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Management, related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in Preferred position.
- Strong information and data-driven approach to decision-making, working with HR Analytics to manage data and connect relationships between campus hiring strategies and lifetime employee val
- Experience managing multiple work streams simultaneously such as relationship building with universities screening campus candidates, communicating with candidates, sourcing candidates, and working with practices.
- Commitment to detail, organization, and efficient time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.