Job Description: Country Manager (USA)
- Define a vision for success, as well as an aggressive strategy to achieve sustainable, rapid growth.
- Coordinate business activities across teams, including course content acquisition, community management and operations, local marketing, PR, and partnerships.
- Know and navigate the competitive landscape opportunity in country, keeping an eye out for opportunities to partner or acquire other businesses in order to win the market.
- Represent the interests of country customers and instructors across product development and marketing messaging decisions, constantly pushing us to create a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build and lead a cross-functional teams with the right breadth of experience as well as depth of knowledge of the marketplace, one that can move quickly and learn along the way.
- Evaluate and plan for Null’s local presence (office, team, etc.), helping open the office and manage ongoing operations.
- Set ambitious market and team forecasts and goals, continually monitoring market conditions and business performance to determine what actions we need to take to deliver against our objectives.
- Manage ongoing KPI performance to ensure strong ROI of investments in the country.
- Advise the rest of the Executive Team on market conditions, helping us to align market and company strategy, and make adjustments as needed.
- 2-5 years of proven leadership, with entrepreneurial experience and/or operational e-commerce experience at either a startup or large consumer tech company.
- Strong preference for experience helping US-based companies scale operations in different countries, and bonus points for marketplace experience.
- Results-driven, with a proven track record of developing, launching and managing business endeavors, while delivering demonstrable growth
- Deep insights on market and consumers. Versatile skills set, including but not limited to operations, business development, and marketing
- Highly strategic, with exceptional communication skills, and capable of building strong collaboration with internal cross-functional stakeholders as well as external partners
- A seasoned manager, with exceptional people development and management skills
- High standards of professionalism, as well as Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to balance data-driven decision-making and communications with a strong empathy for the customer and instinct for the market.
- Experience navigating the legal, financial, compliance, and operational complexities of running a global e-commerce business in the country
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.