Job Description: Data Analyst
- The Data Analyst will measure performance, analyze customers behaviors and trends, build dashboards and transform raw data into concise intelligence that will help drive business decisions.
- The Data Analyst will work cross functionally with other teams including Engineering, Products, and
Operations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about data-driven decision making and able to do analysis on large unstructured data sets and quickly grasp new technologies.
- Research, evaluate and compile data from relevant sources and translate the data into meaningful results.
Utilize data to help achieve business objectives.
- Analyzing and mining data to identify patterns and correlations among various data points
- Mapping and tracing data from system to system in order to solve a given business or system problem.
- Perform Master Data additions, changes, and deletions in accordance with established procedures and business rules; Responds to Master Data information requests.
- Must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or relevant fiel
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience in analytics.
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Solid foundation in basic statistics, e.g., regression analysis, modeling, forecasting etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; proficiency in spreadsheet manipulation; great attention to detail, customer focused.
- Good communication skills, ability to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies.
- Must be able to function independently.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.