Job Description: Fund Raising Manager
- Identify, build and cultivate relationships with corporate entities and community leaders to promote sponsorship growth and corporate / community partnerships.
- Maintain a working knowledge of NULL’s mission and programs to promote the Society’s fundraising, research, and patient initiatives.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies (including creative crowdfunding campaigns, targeting email lists via Mail automation, using social media campaign tools for fundraising purposes, etc.).
- You will work to identify and apply to funding opportunities, including nonprofit grantmakers, pitch
competitions, and corporate sponsorship.
- You will also work to bolster our fundraising strategy in order to secure more private individual donations.
- Manage all aspects of online stewardship and cultivation plans for donor and donor prospects, including monthly emails, integrated e-newsletters, special announcements, etc. in collaboration with key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Management, related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in Fundraising, or Related domain.
- Ability to work with different leadership styles and personalities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels
- Aptitude for planning, budgeting, and time management
- Ability to present and train content in clear and professional manner and flexibility to change the approach to meet the needs of the audience as necessary.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail research potential corporate sponsors and additional sources of funding
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.