News & Updates
April 22, 2018
About Us: Null provides a revolutionary IoT platform designed to showcase client product potential. No matter stage of client product development, no matter level of expertise, Null provides tremendous value. We here at Null design and develop product frameworks, assess product needs and define complete vision as client specifications. Using FrameGEN we develop the product vision into reality. Know more at: https://nulliot.com/
Job Description: IOT Research Engineer Intern – Cloud Apps
- We are looking for a Cloud Application Software Engineer who will own the design and implementation of cloud applications for NULL.
- Develop and support scalable and reliable cloud applications from top to bottom
- Participate in and driving architectural and technology decisions
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and changes into customer environments
- Deploys new applications, instances, and/or systems within Windows Server-centric environments based on approved procedures and/or designs
- Defines, documents, and delivers techniques and services for the on-going delivery of cloud solutions and
to fortify application and software implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in Cloud Services.
- Experience maintaining a cloud-based environment using tools like AWS IoT, Google Cloud, etc.
- Well versed in communication protocols/networks such as Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi, DHCP Client/Server, TCP/IP. Ability to develop/debug at the stack and hardware driver level.
- Expertise in relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as: Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python.
- Proficiency in designing, developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Write Us at: https://nulliot.com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.