Job Description: Sales Engineer
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support including system planning, customer training, system optimization, etc.
- Prepare and conduct product demonstrations for customer visits and equipment evaluations.
- Visit customer sites to provide technical support and deliver training.
- Collect and analyze field failures and abnormalities and provide feedback to the development team.
- Work closely with management to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Identify current and future customers and technology applications across all market segments.
- Understand customer needs and use value selling in relation to customer requirements and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Management, related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience as Sales Enginee
- Ability to build rapport with customers and internal teams.
- Ability to grasp and translate market/customer problems and opportunities to clearly articulated product requirements.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, writing, public speaking.
- Program management skill, ability to manage multiple independent programs simultaneously.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail required.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.