Job Description: Software Engineer – AI
- Responsible for developing the company’s artificial intelligence systems, ensuring that our products meet design requirements, and deliver a consistent positive experience for users.
- Create and develop new ideas in a cross-functional role of research and development.
- You will have opportunity to learn and practice techniques from the leading edge of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, augmented reality, and advanced analytics while developing rigorous programming and software engineering skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take academic or commercial models and concepts and translate them into math
or code to solve problems.
- NULL provides the opportunity to contribute to and gain experience in real industrial applications. During this internship, you will experience the excitement and challenges of industrial research.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, related discipline.
- 0-1 year of experience in AI, work in at least 2 Artificial Intelligence Projects.
- Familiarity with Python packages related to AI and advanced computing, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Numba, Pandas, OpenCV, and Sklear
- Strong background in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing,
Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Knowledge on hardware architectures for AI applications.
- Strong hands-on coding expertise with C/C++, Python, Scala, Lua, MATLAB, or any proficient AI language of choice.
- Basic understanding or experience with common bug, version control and build systems like JIRA, Jenkins and GI
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.