Job Description: Software Engineer-Back End
- Collaborating with other API engineers and backend team members to improve the quality of our APIs and assist in establishing best practices / processes across our products
- Working closely with mobile engineers and other system engineers to architect backend system and build
clean, optimized APIs.
- Knowledge in common backend frameworks and associated software design paradigms.
- Write clean code to develop functional web services, optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- High standards for documentation, unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration & deployment, and preference for agile methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, related discipline.
- 0-1 year experience as Software Engineer.
- Experience with server-side web development frameworks such as PHP, API design.
- Knowledge in any of SQL/No-SQL, database technologies (Oracle, Cassandra, Hive).
- Knowledge in building services using back end technologies (Java, Spring, Hibernate)
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and concepts
- Knowledge of, Agile/Scrum, GIT, JIRA or any defect tracking tool.
Like to be a Beta Tester of the product?
Signup at: http://nulliot. com/dashboard/admin/auth/register
Write Us at: http://nulliot. com/contact-us/ with “BETA Tester” in subject line.
If you are selected among the thousands of testers, we will email you with the test process.